Hello, and welcome to my little piece of the Internet. I’m Molly. Born and raised in the Blue Ridge Mountains and lover of Jesus, coffee, good books, and the color pink . Oh, and dogs.
Being a lover of lists, I thought it best to introduce myself in list format:
- I am the youngest in my family and have twin older brothers that are 7 and a half years older than me. I consider them to be two of my greatest friends.
- I have 7 nieces and nephews whom I love to bits and consider seven of the greatest gifts God has given to me.
- I work for a local ministry that ministers to young women and men facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Being a lover of good books, you’ll more than likely find me reading one. Some of my favorites?
- Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Every Bitter Thing is Sweet by Sara Hagerty
- The Life Giving Home by Sarah and Sally Clarkson
- Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller
- I love to sing. Love. Even better when it’s helping to lead people in the worship of God.
- I’m turning 30 this year.
“But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes from through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith-that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection…” Philippians 3:9-10a
Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear from you and your thoughts, so feel free to leave a comment or send an email to email@example.com