Happy Thanksgiving Eve! It’s snowing here in my little corner of the world, and it’s quite beautiful. I spent the first part of the evening cooking and am now watching ‘Remember the Titans’ which will always be one of my favorite movies.
But, you didn’t come here to hear about my cooking and movie watching preferences, so I’ll shut up and just get on with the thankful list.
11. My brothers. I think I’ve mentioned before that I’m pretty close to my brothers, but I just love them to bits.
12. My sisters-in-love. My brothers married well, and I’m so thankful for that. They’ve always been so good to include me in their lives and their families lives.
13. My middle-school girls Sunday School class. I co-teach the 8th grade girls class at my church, and it’s been so fun to get to know these girls!
14. God’s faithfulness. This year has been one reminder after another of God’s great faithfulness.
15. The promise of John 16:33
16. A reliable car to drive.
17. The gift of laughter.
18. The ability to capture life with a camera.
19. This song:
20. Time spent with family this weekend.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.”
~1 Chronicles 16:34